Our success is attributed to the systematic & rigorous application of procedures contained within our Integrated Management System of ISO45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety, ISO14001:2015 Environmental & ISO9001:2015 Quality (HSEQ) which is governed at board level & consistently applied throughout our organisation by experienced & skilled personnel.
This provides a systematic approach to delivering a quality service to our Clients, through the effective management of our projects.
Fox Contracts are one of the few Civil Engineering companies in Ireland who have achieved certification for the following Sector Schemes:
- Sector Scheme: 12A/12B – Static Temporary Traffic Management on Motorways and High Speed Dual Carriageways including on-line widening schemes.
- Sector Scheme: 12D – Installing, maintaining and removing Temporary Traffic Management on Rural and Urban Roads, for the following category of works: static works and static works plus multiphase traffic signals.
- Sector Scheme: 16 – Laying of Asphalt Mixes: Machine and hand lay
- Sector Scheme: 18 – Natural Environment and Landscape including ecology for infrastructure, for the following categories:
- 18A – Application for Arboricultural Activities – application of arboricultural work, mechanical tree and vegetation removal, maintenance of established trees and shrubs.
- 18B – Application of Pesticide Activities – application of control measures for invasive and protected species, site management for pesticides and pest control, control measures for invertebrates/vertebrates.
- 18C – Management and/or Application for Landbased Activities – management and/or maintenance of trees and herbaceous plants, ground preparation works, litter picking activities, water bodies.
In Feb 2011 we also achieved the Investors in People standard which further emphasises our commitment to exceptional performance.