Graduate (Full Time)
Fox Contracts are a leading civil engineering contractor in all kinds of infrastructure like major road construction, public realm, flood alleviation and sports amenities including grass, synthetic pitches and MUGA’s. We are based in Omagh, Co. Tyrone but we operate throughout Ireland and the U.K.
We are looking for graduates to join our young, dynamic and ambitious management team and in return we have opportunities to work on unique and exciting projects, and a stable platform upon which to develop your career.
Reporting to a Senior Engineer your main responsibilities will include:-
• Managing and carrying out setting out activities
• Liaison with and supervision of other site staff and operatives
• Ensuring works are carried out in a safe manner
• Preparing Method Statements and Risk Assessments
• Control and determine quantities of materials against project plans
• Carry out short term planning
• Keeping site records and quality documents (cost, time and safety)
A flexible approach to work will be required as you may be asked to relocate to different sites
You should have the ability to work on your own initiative but also a team focus and be able to interact with a wide range of people
We offer a competitive remuneration package depending on your academic qualifications and experience and we are committed to providing training and development which enables our employees to enhance their skills and knowledge and complete your training towards membership of a professional institution.
Fox Contracts is an equal opportunities employer
Engineering – Civil & Structural
A relevant engineering degree
Proficient in AutoCAD
Experience is preferable but not essential
If interested please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th January 2017.